Saturday, September 16, 2006

Race Season is Here.

Tomorrow for the first time since Sonoma I am racing. The course is in St Francisville, LA and will consist of many of the roads around the Oakley House. The course though fast, and beautiful will not suite me. Though, I do look forward to starting this race. Many of the roads have deep tree canopy cover and rolling hills with some of the best asphalt in the state. I am not going to talk tactics. I am just going to have a great time and try to survive with the Aussie Train Troy "The Man" Porter coming back to make us weaker riders eat some Vegemite. Apparently this is some good shit from Australia.




NOT!!!!


So the only thing I have been riding lately is a sofa. Sunday-Wednesday I was floored by something that reminded me of the flu. I am going to need some help tomorrow to do anything.

Well anyway night peps and wish me LUCK.

JNR

No comments: