Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Auto Update.

So I fixed my truck. Well it runs properly. Well what I mean is that my Auto works consistently now.

Well today it is done. I have repaired my auto. It only took a distributor cap, rotor, spark plug wires, fuel filter and a battery. Now I have to change my oil, fill my winshield wiper fluid and replace my U joints and fix my AC and driver side window.
But hey at least it works now. Right.

But at least one of my problems is fixed. Well now I am back on schedule. Many miles tomorrow morning await me. I hope my sinuses clear up before then right now I sound like I am on Nitrous or Helium.

Getting better is my other goal for this week and starting up my core work again before I pay for it at my next race.

yeah I bought a lemon.

Anyway, LAE Peps.

JR


Wow I love American Cars.

No comments: