Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Illest

Hell yeah I am ill. So ill I am pretty much bedridden. This little spell of bad luck has to be on its way out the door. Hopefully, I will get a chance to stop riding the ole couch tomorrow and go put in some QT on my road bike. Other than being sick, not too much has happened lately. I had a moment of good legs at last week at the training race. I really thought things were starting to get better then in one of lifes sin like curvature things started to point downward. Wait. Am I complaining. Sorry I just had an out of body moment and noticed myself bitch'n about some truly insignificant stuff. Boy I am one whinny bastard. Sorry about that peps. Well I am going to be proactive in turning around my bad luck.

LAE,
JR

P.s. This weekend my fall assult is supposed to start on the local race scene. This shit is going to hurt.

No comments: