Monday, August 14, 2006

So I think I am Fat.

So I have been on this minor weight loss kick lately. I am basically trying to salvage what is left of this race season. That said, I have been doing crunches and a lot of them every morning and every night. I learned one important lesson today do not do crunches immediately following a hard effort or workout.

So I cruise home drenched in sweat (yeah sexxxy right? NOT!!!!) grab a towel and hop on the floor to do my afternoon 300 crunches and sure enough I cramp. I was a gymnast for 7.5 years I used to do this all the time but today was different. I started to cramp in my abs and I wish I had a camera but I would not torture you all with my fat pics. I looked down and it appeared like a scene from Alien when the alien is about to break out of someone's torso. The right side was all clenched and the left loose when I released so it just looked all fuck'd up. Damn it looked funny but it hurt to much to laugh. Also, if I had laughed I am willing to bet that something else would have cramped up also. What a quagmire. So I have given myself 2.5 weeks to get skinny again. Lets see if it happens.

JR
(Cause Jr implies Junior)

No comments: