Monday, May 22, 2006

Rock Crusher Classic.

We Kick Ass. My co-workers and I swept the MTB race just outside of Starkville, MS.

Brennan kicked off the day by winning the 20-25 Beginner race with a 9 minute margin.

Patrick followed Brennan with a solid win in the Sport 19-29 Category.

I then out sprint my closest competitor for a win in the Expert 19-29 Category.

I have to offer Mad props to my co-workers/camping buddies because they really put out large efforts and attained great gains.

So I will say that we had a successful weekend. The terrain at the rock crusher challenge was very reminiscent of Clear Springs or Ruston. The course was kind of sandy at times with very fast open descents and two long 1 mile gradual uphill sections. This trail was great and really fast. My only complaint was that more people did not show up and support this excellent event. To all those that made it possible, Thank You. This was by far the best marked MTB race course I have EVER raced.

Well I guess this is a good result leading up to a few big events on my horizon. Bump-N-Grind is in a couple of weeks which is followed the following week by the Sugar Mtn NORBA NATIONAL.

Once again,
Congrats Brennan and Patrick.

LAE,
Jr

No comments: