Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Long time no post.

Here goes. I have been up to a lot of small things lately that all combine into a large bowl of nothing. You know busy for no reason and accomplishing anything. So I am heading to the USA National Mountain Bike Championships in Sonoma, CA next week. I am hella stoked about it. However, I do have one problem. My fitness is here but I have had to take a few days off the bike due to either my Grandmother's birthday party back home or Rain. So I am putting in long easy rides between now and my departure date of next Wednesday. I have also been playing webmaster also for a couple of sites. BTW, I suck at this really bad. You will see soon enough when we unviel the new www.bicycleshop.com when that hits the net you all have the right to tell me how much I suck. Also, feel free to catch all of my gramatical errors and misspelled words etc. So to anyone heading to Cali for the Race see ya there. I will be in the short track and XC events.

The best part about the trip is that the following week will be spent in Reno, NV riding the latest and greatest MTB and Road bikes from the boys at Specialized. I can't wait to try out the New Carbon Epic and HT as well as a proplerly fit Tarmac SL. I figure I can borrow the epic for the entire trip and go hit the trails every morning. Do I smell a photo blog on the horizion? I think I do. Don't worry guys and gals I will post only the phatest pics of my trip. Anywho, LAE crew. Next time post a comment telling me to Blog more and I will update this. Out. Jr

No comments: