Wednesday, March 22, 2006

More QT

I am already getting bored with the River Road. Second day third loop and it has always looked exactly the same. My only reason that I am still willing to ride these roads is that the weather is awesome right now. So another 2.5 hours of QT are possibly in store for this afternoon that will beer followed by ritas and be.

Got Wind? Today was one of the most horrible rides in my recent history. The wind was so strong that I beleive that I was going backwards at times. I was about pushed off the road twice by divine intervention via a strong cross wind. I never found that tailwind that I was looking for, only headwinds and crosswinds.

The only problem with getting into shape is that I never see the results till I take some time off. So even though I am getting stronger I don't know it till I take a little vacation. Then after a little time off I will fly once again. So I will add more 20 on / 5 off efforts into my daily ride diet. Next week crisscross efforts and No I will not have my pants on bassackwards and my shirts also. I always wondered why they never found a way to put there shoes on backwards. I guess it would hurt too much to JumP or should I say PmuJ.

Till our next BcBS Post
Over-N-Out
Jr

WTFIFFENUW8TASECMIJUMPOFFGONECUMDENIWILLPEARUDILL.

www.urbandictionary.com

Dill
1.(n) Someone who consistently performs unbelievable acts of stupidity.

2.(n) A friend, dude, or buddy1. "You just lit the wrong end of your cigarette, dill!"
"Dominic Wild is a total dill!"
2. "What's up, dill?"

jumpoff
a girl who is just someone a boy could call when he wants some

Yo im bout to call my jumpoff, she do me right

No comments: