Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ouch!!!


I have been quite lucky in my life to not be accident prone. That all changed this week. I don't know how I managed to go so long without hitting the deck. Tuesday Morning, I came to heads with a straight section of Highland Road within the boundaries of LSU's campus. I don't know what happened or how it happened. All I can say is that I hit the ground at a rate of speed high enough to get knocked out and to completely destroy the Right Rear side of my helmet. Out Cold!!! I was so lost and confused when it was all said and done that I forgot to tell the LSU Facility Services Guy "Thanks!!!" He informed me that I hit nothing and simply crashed on my own. I would tell you what happened but I can't remember. All I remember is OUCH!!!!!!!!! And Yep That is going to leave a mark!!!




Well hurricane's effen with my racing again. I am going to sit out the Fall TX Season opener near Kerrville. Thanks Gustav!

Wear Your Helmet.

jR

No comments: