Saturday, April 15, 2006

My Back Hurts

So I have been off the bike since Thursday. MY back has been killing me. I am a young man and this should not be a problem. So I have taken a few days off the bike and everything seems to be coming back just fine. However, not riding sucks. When you get used to exercising and then you temporarily go into a slough state it is difficult. Sort of like eating lunch everyday at 12:30 and then stopping that daily routine.

But like I said everything should be back on track shortly for a full recovery with big gains on the far end so I am putting up with it. Well tomorrow has 5.5 hours in store for me. Felicianas here I come. Hopefully I won't run into too many good ole boys while cruising on Easter Sunday. They just might take offense to me riding my bike on that day.


LAE,
Jr

No comments: