Saturday, March 03, 2007

Seasoning

So the season is here.

I am going to wipe the dust off the ole MTB for a race this Sunday in Biloxi, MS.

I will admit that I have not been riding my MTB at all. I tooled around on the trail last weekend with a bud of mine. I felt ok for a little while and then I felt like crap so that means that this race will be difficult for me. I am not all that fond of the trail as it is really flat. Flat like a pancake, flat like pita bread, flat like a pizza, What the H. is up with all the food references.

So I just figured out that I have worn out my der.s on my MTB both front and Rear. The bike game is wearing on my wallet more than I like. Anyone want to give me some money? Just kidding on that one but if it makes you feel better to give then keep the STD's and mail me a check now that is what I call asking politely.



Well anyway time to sleep.

JR

No comments: